Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Visiting Tibet

Hello:)
You can be surprised that I gave myself a nickname "dalajlama" and till now I havenot put here any pictures from Tibet. I want to repair this fault of mine. Personally I gave myself this nickname cause some time ago I watched a beutiful movie called "Himalaya" and one man told there a sentence that inspired me very much. Besides in my childhood I spent some of my summer holiday in mountains. We were doing there big crossword puzzles that were each year the same. The password was very long and very beautiful Tibetan proverb. I think I remembered these things so much that I called myself dalajlama.
And here are some of above 1000 pictures taken by one American who travels to Himalayah very often. He put them all into his blog. I think they are really great.
PS. I will add to my blog the pictures mentioned above as soon as I can. At this moment, however, I have some problems with my blog and I am not able to add them.
Read me soon:)