Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Polish embroidery - a contest

Hello:)
I have found some nice pictures on-line. These are wonderful examples of Polish embroidery.
Enjoy them in on-line form.
Which one would you like to hang on your wall if you could?
I love art though I have to admit I have always had a lot of troubles with drawing what became very obvious to me during my studies where I noticed all my mates were ACCOMPLISHED painters and could draw many things without bigger problems while me... I couldn't "catch" appropriate sizes. I mean - some details were too big and some important things were quite invisible in my drawings plus everything was so "flat" on my pictures:(. Like dead:(. I was discouraged so often because of it. Specially because one of my friends was selling her paintings.
Who could buy mine? Even my teachers were giving me them back to correct :(
But embroidery - I always liked it:) It is much easier:)
Which picture would you choose to embroider if you could? I know which one I could buy and embroider if I had more time. Guess which one?:)

Picture 1

Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5


Picture 6
Picture 7


Picture 8
Picture 9

Picture 10


Picture 11

Picture 12

Picture 13

Picture 14


Picture 15

You can buy on-line whole sets of coloured thread and sheets to embroider these and many more pictures on your own. I think it can be a nice birthday gift for your wonderful, new boss:)
Read me soon:)
Next entry will be about Indian bags. Good bags, indeed:)
THANK YOU India:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home